Join Us on Sunday, 11/17 for a special Mindfulness Meow event lead Dr. Sara Rabinovitch, PhD. Sara is a Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR) teacher and a practicing Licensed Psychologist in community mental health and has partnered with us to raise funds to support our cause and our cats!
5 WAYS MINDFULNESS CAN IMPROVE YOUR DAILY LIFE:
- Mindfulness helps us reconnect with ourselves and with what matters to us—and then helps us act accordingly
- Mindfulness helps us shape inner self-talk to be more gentle, kind, patient, and wise
- Mindfulness helps us face life challenges with more confidence, perspective, and acceptance
- Mindfulness helps us deepen our relationships with others
- Mindfulness helps us approach and soften into painful emotions, until we see that turning towards them actually helps these feelings subside